
Last night for our Sunday treat I made, Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies! Yum, yum!!!! I mainly made them since that it what sounded GREAT to me. Being pregnant and all, I kind of get a say on what we eat and when we eat it. Sorry Dame, you only have to loose this game till January. Thanks for putting up with it though. ; ) So last night after making the cookies I picked one up to eat it. And here comes Jay asking what I was eating... then came the look... "Mommy, why are you eating BIG POOPS? That's gross!!! I don't like to eat poop Mommy!" I about lost it from laughing! Is this really what these cookies look like to a 3 year old? So I didn't tell Damon what he said and gave Dame a cookie to eat. And sure enough here comes the "Food Police" of our house, Jay. "Daddy, why are you eating those big poops? You are gross Daddy!" Damon lost it too! I then told him that Jay had done it to me a little earlier. And every time someone took a bite of the cookie Jay went off about it being poop again and again. It didn't help that we were cracking up laughing. I just thought that ya'll might enjoy a quick laugh out of our Sunday night humor. They really say that kids say what ever is on their minds and it is soooo true!! I better watch him in public!



3 comments:
so on my husband's mission they called them "monkey poop cookies" in spanish so I guess Jay is well on his way to being a nineteen year old boy on a mission :)
That is too funny- and like your other post- my aunt called them Gorilla Poop Cookies!!
Yum! Those look so good! Jay is too funny! I love having the say on what to eat when you're pregnant.
Post a Comment