
So Damon is so sweet! I just have to brag a little. : ) Well, as most of you know, I travel for work. The majority of my work is in Pt. Arthur , TX. And so I go just about every other week to Pt. Arthur. But sometimes (here lately) every week! Since I am going to have the baby at the beginning of the year (Feb.) I want to get the medical auditing under control before I take off. Needless to say when I get home, back to Houston, I am exausted! But so glad to be HOME! I generally worka full day at work and then go back to Vidor and pick up Jay and then take off for Houston. So by all means, it is NOT a short or quick day! So when I got home this past week, there were these roses sitting on the table for me, with a not telling me that he missed me. Call me pregnant and sappy but this was just so dang sweet to me. Especially since I have been working and doing this since July of 2007 and this is the first time he got me roses. I LOVED IT! And it really meant a lot to me since our 5 year anniversary is this week. Awww... can't he be sweet all on his own sometimes! The reason that I say on his own is because when I had Jay (Oct. 2005) I told Damon that he better NOT show back up to the hospital without Roses. And like a good little boy, he did what was asked. : ) lol... So now I get roses again, 3 years later but without asking. I will wait another 3 years if I have to. But again, he better not show up to the hospital when I have our little girl without roses. ; )



2 comments:
Very sweet
What a sweetie Damon is!! I think he may have to have a talk with Nolan about surprise flowers... :)
Post a Comment