So here are some pictures from Halloween! I know, I am almost a couple of holidays too late for this. Sorry! But at least I am trying to catch up! Better late then never, right?
This is Jay and a little neighbor girl, Kenna. At first we started out on our own with Jay, going from house to house. And then we noticed that we were going to the same houses as one of our neighbors just a couple of houses over. And Jay kept looking at Kenna smiling. One time after Kenna walked away from the door, Jay looked at me and said, "Mommy she is beautiful!" And Kenna kept looking and Jay saying how cute he was. Before we (all the parents) knew it, Jay and Kenna were leaving us behind and walking up to the door together holding hands, The cutest thing. And I didn't get a picture of it. We spend just about the whole night with them trick or treating and having fun. Kenna's mom is also pregnant so it will be fun to have a neighborhood baby about the same age as mine. Jay really did a great job trick or treating this year, he got 3 pumpkins full of candy. Daddy's idea! And Daddy and his co-workers are still eating on it. They better hurry up since it is now Christmas and they have all those goodies too. We need someone to come and clean out our candy cabinet. Damon's brother, Jared use to take care of that for us when we lived in Vidor. Maybe we will have to send him a care package! lol...
Here is an up close picture of our little Honduras soccer player at the ward Trunk or Treat activity. He loved dressing up like a soccer player since his Daddy is always playing soccer. One of Jay's favorite things to do is to ride on Damon's shoulders while he is playing soccer on Saturday mornings with some church friends. Damon has even fell down a couple of times while Jay is on there and he could care less. He gets right back up there and loves having Daddy as a Human Soccer Robot. I will get a picture next time we go out there. It is a really fun family Saturday morning activity! So not only does Jay look like his Daddy but he LOVES soccer like his Daddy! Fine with me. I like it too!



3 comments:
It was good to see you here at Christmas. Don't worry about being slow at posting--I've got all kinds of things I still plan on posting (like Bo and Drew's birthday's--Sept. and August, respectively). Anyway, we love to see what is going on with your cute little family...better late than never!
He is a cute boy! I am glad you guys are going to Utah this summer. It should be tons of fun! I also hope to get down to Texas sometime. Love you!
So happy you blog. Me too. I'm going to add you to my list.
Post a Comment