Here are some fun pictures of Emma that we snapped for her 2 month old shot. Yes, I do realize that in 3 days she will be 3 months old. And that I am just now posting them. But oh well, that is to life as a Mother of Two. Jay actually took some of the pictures. He loves to take pictures and if I leave my camera laying around I can hear him giggling and come to
find a full memory stick of things that Jay took pictures of. Normally the ground, his feet, or his stuffed Horse, "ET". ET is actually one of my Dad's horses that Jay LOVES to ride when we are out at Paw Paw's ranch. Paw Paw is always so good to take him on horse back rides. Don't worry Emma, as soon as your head gets a little more stable you will be right up there as well. So the white dress that Emma is wearing, I actually made. I have really been on a sewing trip. I love my sewing machine and thinking of new things that I can make with it. I actually need to learn how to make bloomers for some of Emma's outfits. Including this one. So hopefully I can learn soon. We just found out that my sister is having her first little girl so we are excited to start making her stuff as well. Emma is still the best baby. She loves to sleep through the night and I love that she loves that. She is also already teething and getting her K9 teeth in. And yes, I am sure about that. You can feel and see them. And she is a little slobber factory. Oh well, we still love her! We just love her gummy smile in all these pictures. She is such a happy baby and you can really tell by these pictures.








1 comment:
Love that dress! I cannot believe you made it.
Post a Comment