So a good friend of mine, Rebakah Nelson, showed me this ADORABLE idea and I loved it! So much that I had to get to work right away and make it! My mind is already starting to spin on Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas! It is just the cutest thing ever! Thanks Bekah for the cute idea! I love it and so does everyone that I come into contact with. If you ever find cute ideas then please feel free to send them my way. If and when I have time, I love to try these things out. : )
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I love it! Did you make me one for Halloween?????? J/K LOL
So so cute! Very cute idea! It was so fun to make them with you this summer. It makes me what a sewing machine so I can make more.
Post a Comment