Monday, December 6, 2010

Jay's Pirate Party

I know, I know... I am an awesome Mom! lol This blog only took me, ummm... 2 1/2 months to get it up. Well that just tells you all how busy we have been. Right?? For Jay's birthday party we went with a Pirate theme and it was so fun! Jay and all the kids loved it. There were about 16 kids there and we loved every minute of it. PS- I you have a little boy, a Pirate party is the way to go! It was so much fun! And actually very easy to plan for. Here are some pictures of all the fun that we had...

Our Sweet Birthday Boy!
Happy 5th Birthday Jay Grant Wright!!
Jay's Pirate Cookie
Food Table with a Pirate Ship Pinata for the center piece.
Table Decorations
(Treasure chest with Bottles, gold coins, necklaces and candy in them.)
Our Birthday Boy Again, Captain Jay!
Our adorable Pirate Princess, none other then the beautiful Emma Annalie!
Sporting her adorable outfit that I stayed up way too late to make. (Only because it was the last thing on my mind for this party.) And you can totally tell I made it late at night because the material is upside down. Come on, tell me that you noticed so that I don't think that I am the only OCD person out there. :)
Some of our fun Pirate friends, Branson, Kendra and Eric.
Damon's nephew, Caden, playing "Pin the Tail on the Parrot".
Lined up ready to go on the treasure hunt.
And off they go to find the first clue.
Isn't Captain Damon so adorable??? He was a great sport about leading the treasure hunt.
Crowding around to check out the treasure map.
And they are off to find the buried treasure!!
Looks like they found it. ABC has these adorable individual treasure chest that we had there for all the kids, with a few treasures inside.
Checking out their treasures.
More treasures. Stacia caught me trying to sneak a picture.
Jay and Ella! Isn't she just a total cutie!
Pinata Time!!!
Birthday Boy first!!
Go Bret Go!!
Branson was a hard hitter!
Damon gave Brent a hard time. But he still hit the pinata and knocked out lots of candy!
Luke thanking Brent for the candy.
All the kids hurrying to get the candy.
Present time.
Pirate Bret
Pirate Brent
Pirate Samuel (Or as Jay says, "Samel".) These 2 boys have been friends since they were 2 and they still love each other. Funny thing is that neither of them can say each other's names right. Oh well, it is adorable!
Pirate Branson
Pirate Zachary
Piratess Kendra
Pirate Princess Emma
Holding her favorite person in the world, PawPaw Portie. Actually she LOVES all of her Grandparents so much! And she can't wait to see them when we tell her that she gets to see them, she jumps for joy!

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Love this and only noticed once You pointed It out :-)

Jonathan and Gina said...

Looks like fun and cute idea!