Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Emma's Mother Day Out

This year we decided to put Emma in a local Mother's Day Out. She is so excited about it because now Jay isn't the only one going. Plus with me working 2 jobs from home, it is so much easier getting my work done with them gone. I normally wait till 8 pm till Midnight to work. But now I can work while they are both as school. Here are some cute pics of Emma today on her first day of school. We hope that the year goes great for her!!


Emma all smiles in her first day of school outfit.
Emma said, "You have to take a picture of my braids." Funny little girl!!


Emma with her backpack on. This thing is just about as big as she is.


Em kept saying, "I'm ready for school!" She loves that Jay isn't the only one going to school anymore.



On our way!


Grandma walking in with Emma.


Emma took off as soon as we got in the door. I had to chase her down to put her name tag on her back. Yay, toys!!


Playing soccer. Her Daddy would be so proud!!


Grandma wanted Emma to take a quick picture but Emma wasn't any where near done playing.


Emma and Grandma with her teacher, Ms. Debbie.


Emma playing with friends.


Busy, busy Emma!!

No comments: