Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Joey & Ashlen's Wedding

Damon's brother, Joey recently got married at the end of April to the beautiful Ashlen Quirante.  Here are a few pictures from the wedding.  They had a beautiful wedding and reception and we are so grateful that we were able to be part of it.  Here are some pictures from the wedding weekend.

Wright Siblings in birth order.
Left to Right (Youngest to Oldest)
Kami, Joey (the Groom), Brant, Cherese, Damon, Gina, Jared, Shay, Ryan, Sean & Cory

Jay and my friend's daughter, Eden.
Eden is Ashlen's little cousin.  So her Mom and I, with my Mom's help of course, made them matching dresses. 

Jay and his much older cousin (by one week), Macy.
Good thing he is a boy because he appears to be way bigger then her.

Ashlen with her brothers.
Bridger, Maverick, Remington, Montana & Cutler

Emma giving her new Aunt Ashie a kiss.
ADORABLE!!

Emma all smiles with the "Princess" Aunt Ashie.
(A lot of people have asked if Ashlen is my sister.  The answer to that is no, but I really appreciate the complement!  Look how beautiful she is!!)

Emma and her Uncle Joey
(Who for some reason she like to call Uncle John.  We have no idea why!!)
Yep, this is the Wright that she looks like.

Emma touching the Houston Temple.
She was being so wild that day!

Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Aaron Wright
Beautiful couple!!

Jay all smiles at the wedding.
He is so adorable!

Daddy- Daughter shot
She was so not in the mood to take any pictures.

Family Picture
I think this has to be one of my all time favorite family pictures.
And the reason, Emma's face.  It is so her!  I will smile but not look at the camera just because you asked me too.  I am a stinker through and through.  But she is so adorable!  I just love this little family of mine!!!