Oh it is soooo much fun to have a little girl and dress her up all the time. Although, I do have to say, it is hard to take pictures of a newborn! You just get no reaction when you make noises or faces at them. Jay tried and tried (even though Mommy told him it wouldn't work) to make his Sister smile or something. Here are a couple of pictures that we took the other day here at the house. Like I said it is fun to play dress up with your own baby doll. : )
Emma just chilling in her cute dress. We have shoes to match it but her little foot only fits in about 1/4 of the shoe. I guess that she doesn't have her brothers, large and fat foot. She is just so little. Her Daddy loves how she is holding her pinkie in this picture. Em is just so dantie and already a total little girl. We are still loving having her around. Just don't ask me at 2 am when she is screaming her head off. ; )
Emma Annalie WrightOur little present! Jay thought this picture was so fun to take because she was a "Naked Bum Bum". He wanted to know if he could take a "Naked Bum Bum" picture as well. And then came the privates talk. Kind of hard to have with a 3 year old. I had to explain that Emma wasn't showing anything wrong. Loads of fun!!! However, we love our little present!



1 comment:
She is just precious!
Post a Comment