Well, this blog has been so frustrating to me. I have attempted to write this blog 3 times. And all 3 times it has been completely cleared. So this is my 4th attempt. So frustrating!
Sadly, this post won't be as good as my 1st post. And all the pictures won't be in any order because I am tired of rearranging them. So sorry, you get what you get this time. : )
For my birthday this year, Damon asked me what I wanted. I replied with that I wanted to go see "Wicked".
Sadly, this post won't be as good as my 1st post. And all the pictures won't be in any order because I am tired of rearranging them. So sorry, you get what you get this time. : )
For my birthday this year, Damon asked me what I wanted. I replied with that I wanted to go see "Wicked".
And for all of you that know my husband he wasn't too trilled about that because he thought that he might have to go with me. So he said that if I could find someone to go with then he would gladly give me that for my birthday. Also as long as he wasn't the one going with me. : ) So after some thought, I called my dear friend Charlotte and asked if she and her girls wanted to meet me in Dallas for a Girl's Trip. So we got the tickets, the hotel and everything squared away. We had a total blast! Here are some of the pictures from all of our adventures. Oh I forgot to tell that my Mom came with too! It was a lot of fun having her there to experience all the fun that we did. My cousin Connie and her Mom, Aunt Sybil, came along as well. But they only came up to watch Wicked and then headed back to Vidor. They had something else going on that weekend. But we are glad that they joined us for a little bit. So here are the pictures, remember, they are in no order!







1 comment:
Oh sorry about the blog post messing out, that is so upsetting when it happens let alone 3 times!!
That trip looks amazing! I love it!
I love that you have your good friends from Amarillo. I have so many wonderful friends from different places we were stationed. It is so nice to have a diverse group of friends and thanks to the internet and all our modern conveniences that make that totally possible!
I really like your mom, she seems so wonderful!!
Post a Comment