Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I DID IT!

I did it, I really, really did it!
After 6 1/2 years of talking to Damon about cutting my hair, I did it! With all this Southeast Texas heat, I couldn't take it anymore. I had been thinking for the past couple of days, well realistically the past 6 1/2 years of cutting my hair. I would talk to Damon and he said that it was fine with him but then it would come down to scheduling an appointment and I wouldn't make it. I had short hair all throughout high school with exception of part of my junior year. It was easier with playing sports to have shorter hair. So this week, I realized that every day for the past while I had been pulling my hair back. So I was thinking, what is the point of having long hair. I then called Tiffany, a girl at our church that cuts hair and made the appointment. I didn't even tell Damon. I figured that after so many years and so many threats, he was tired of hearing all about it. So today after I took Jay to Toy Story 3, we stopped off at Tiff's and cut my hair off. It was a good 10 inches at least! I then came home and Damon had to take a second look. He couldn't believe his eyes. I really did it! I think that he is happy about it because he keeps looking at me and smiling. I am really happy about it and I love it! Short hair, oh how I have missed you!!! : )

Here are a few pics...






2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my word! I LOVE it!!! Great choice - it looks fantastic!!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Oh it looks so good!
Not too highly stacked in the back and just perfect on you!
Love the bangs, it gives it such style.
You are awesome!