Jay is attending Wesley Pre-School in Beaumont with a couple of friends from here in Vidor. The other night we went to Meet the Teacher night and when I asked him to take a picture outside, this is how they all turned out. Well, actually most of them were of his back. Little stinker! My mother-in-law, Glenda, told me at how her kids hated taking pictures and that they would try to get out from in front of the camera. Well, I guess that we truly have a little Wright on our hands! Even though he is running away his little face is so adorable! I just love this little guy and I will miss him while he is gone to school! We hope that Jay has a great year and that he learns and learns and learns! We are so proud of our little guy!
Fast asleep before school! He actually woke up 2 times in the night asking if it was time to go to school yet! He was so excited!
One of his favorite things... his green backpack! He loved having his name on it!
In front of the school! Wearing a BIG grin!
Getting ready to go in and see their teachers. Branson Healy and Jay. Like I said before, there are 4 little boys from here in Vidor that go to school at Wesley together. And then they also play on the same soccer team! I hope that they all get along because they have a great chance to become such great friends!
Jay outside his class. He so kindly told me that I could just leave here because he needed to go into his class and get to work. Little stinker! He was not one bit afraid or anything. He came home and told me how much he loved school and that he couldn't wait to go tomorrow! Yay, my shy boy is now a big boy! As he likes to say. He tells me that he out-grew his shy! Yay! That makes Mommy and Daddy so happy and so less stressed!
Jay and his teacher, Mrs. Schwartz
Emma on the way home from taking Jay to school. She missed him sooooo much! She kept crying and saying, "Jay-Jay, Jay-Jay...". Poor thing! She ripped out her bow and took off her shoes! We will miss our Jay-Jay but we are so glad that he is growing up and loving life! We can't wait to see all that they get to do in school this year!





No comments:
Post a Comment