Okay so I have had this blog site for a couple of months now. But had NO idea how to fix it or anything. Until, my friend Jami came over and showed me how to put a back ground and everything. So now I feel more comfortable showing it to people. You know me and how things have to make things look right before sharing. ha ha... So thank you Jami for showing me how this blog thing works!!!
So here is a little update for all of you that we haven't heard from or seen in years. Damon and I will have been married for 5 years this fall. I know 5 years right, Damon has managed to say alive. Wow! We have a little boy, Jay Grant Wright, who will be 3 in October. And we are expecting another addition to our family in January 2009. A long ways away!!!! But regardless, we are still excited. We live here in Houston, TX and love it here. We have been here since May 2007 when Damon graduated from Radiation Therapy school out of Amarillo, TX. We lived in Amarillo for 2 years. We loved all the people that we got to meet there and really miss them a ton!!! In fact, we missed them so much that we went back and spent this past Christmas with them. We had a great time getting to see everyone there. Well, that about catches you up on us. If you are ever here in Houston be sure to find us because we love having visitors. And we love getting to see everyone and visit.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so glad y'all have a blog. I added you to my list. =) Thanks for letting us know. Congrats on the new addition. It's exciting.
Post a Comment