So I should have totally known that I put these cookies too close to the edge of the
counter. I ran upstairs for a minute to check something else out and I come down stairs
to this, a messy Jay. He had chocolate all over his face. And will a huge grin on his face
he says, "Mommy, I like these, their yummy!" All I could do is grab the camera and take
a picture. I should have known better. He is like his Daddy, he just can't resist!
Jay has been working on potty training. And every time he goes #2 he gets to get ice cream from the ice cream man. So Jay went Monday night and so last
night he got to stop the ice cream man. Of course Jay picked out the turtle ice cream.
I think that it was the messiest one! When the ice cream man was pulling off, Jay yelled,
"Bye Ice Cream Man! Love you!" And I beat that he really does. He loves all
the goodies that he brings.
Little stinker!!! We re-lite the candles and let her and her grandson Joseph
blow them out next. We loved having the Parker family over to vist that morning.
It was a lot of fun seeing them and we miss them so much!!!! Can't wait till
March of 2009 when you come and see us again!!!






5 comments:
He looks just like Damon with a tan! He's adorable. Hope you feel better soon. . . saw on facebook you're having some issues with nausea. I can't wait to find out what you're having! I'm so excited for y'all.
Yeah, Jay can thank me for that tan! My little Mexie. When is this nausea going to stop. Man it has already been 3 1/2 months. Every one keeps saying any day now... but when is that day? Ahhh!!! Did you know that Jay's middle name is Grant? We love that name and can't wait to meet your little man!
I didn't know you guys even had a blog! I'm glad you commented so we can stay in touch! Jay is getting so big! He is so adorable! You guys look like everything is going well. We are doing good, just staying busy! Hope you are doing well with the pregnancy, we are excited for you! Take care!
Those cookies would tempt anyone I think. I hope you enjoyed your family visiting.
I'm so glad y'all have a blog! Welcome to the fun subculture! haha. Your little boy is so cute--looks so much like your hubby.
Post a Comment