Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Have I Already Forgot?

Okay, so tell me... have I already forgot what is feels like to be pregnant or is this one just a horrible pregnancy? So with Jay I only remember throwing up once. When we were in Honduras (Yes, 3rd world country and 3 months pregant. Stupid, I know!) We were on a bus up in the mountains and it was going back and forth and so I got motion sickness. Now with this pregnancy, I am trowing up every day. Ahhhh!!! With Jay I was tired but I want to take a nap all the time now. There are days that I have to force myself out of bed. What is up with that? And to top it off... I didn't have to wear maternity clothes for 5 months. And now I am already showing. Do you show faster after your first. I know, I know... so many questions? But other then that, things are great with everything. Jay is growing so fast and finally stoped saying that no the baby was in his tummy and not Mommy's. I don't think that he really gets it. And I really think that he is going to have a hard time when the baby comes and is with us 24/7. He loves being an only child. This past Christmas he has playing at our friends house with a baby doll and a stuffed cat. He was being so sweet to the baby and loving it. Then he puts the baby down on the kitchen floor and turns and looks at the cat. In one quick motion he grabs that cat and starts attacking the baby doll with the cat. So this is one of the only thoughts that are running through my head about how he is going to deal with another baby. Thank goodness we don't have a cat! Well, thanks for listening to me vent. Hope you all have a great day. And I will get some pictures of everything up here soon!

1 comment:

Rochelle Barlow said...

Jodie, you crack me up! I wish I could've seen Jay attacking the baby with the cat - that's something for the books of memories! Of course, it'll take some adjustments, but soon that'll go away (and will eventually come back). Yes, you do show sooner with your subsequent babies. Every pregnancy is different, you may get sicker (you poor thing), it may last a shorter time, you may carry differently etc etc... Just try to enjoy it, at least try after you're done throwing your food in the toilet again and again. Hey - just think positively, you just may shrink a size in the process! Ha! good luck.