Thursday, July 17, 2008

Marriage... Anyone?

My first tag... (Thank you so much Mel for including me!)

How long have we been married? Almost 5 years. And he is still alive! ha ha...

How old? Damon- 27 & Jodie- 27

Who eats more? Damon, hands down! When we go out to eat we have to share a plate because I will only eat at most 1/4 of it. So it is pointless to get my own plate! And then when he gets home from work, we will have dinner and then he will continue to eat the rest of the night. Talk about going through some groceries!

Who said "I love you" first? I have no idea. Probably me since Damon was sooooo dang shy! It took him 2 weeks to kiss me! That was a first! ha ha...

Who is taller? Damon, by a head.

Who sings better? I think that we both can sing. Damon just always sings in some fake voice. I hate it when he tries to sing like Michael Jackson or Mariah Carey--- GROSS!!!!

Who is smarter? Book & School- Damon / Commonsense- Jodie

Who's temper is worse? We both have a pretty horrible temper!

Who does the laundry? Me, I won't let Damon touch it!

Who does the dishes? I load and he unloads

Who sleeps on the right? It is always changing, in Vidor- Me, in Amarillo- Damon and now in Houston- Me.

Who cooks? Me! Damon will on'y make chips and salsa. Yeah right, that isn't cooking!!

Who is more stubborn? Ummm... both of us again!

Who admits they are wrong first? Me, I just want to get over it and move on. Even though sometimes it takes me a little while to want to get over it.

Whose parents do you see more? I hate to say it but, mine. I stay with them when I go to Vidor every other week for work. I am so tired by the end of the day I just hang out with Jay till he goes down and then I go down too.

Who has more siblings? Damon (11 children in the family!)

Who has more friends? Childhood friends- Damon / Current friends- about equal

Who wears the pants? Depends on what issue.

I tag Gina, Jami and Bethany!!!!



1 comment:

Rochelle Barlow said...

this is a great idea! in response to your comment on my blog, yes I'd love to do a playdate with ya! I was thinking about calling you today (before I saw your comment), but I fell asleep for a good 2 hour nap! yeehaw!!