Wow... I think that I am on a roll to get 2 post so close together. But as promised I will update to current.
January 2010-
-New Year's Eve we had a party here in our new/old home in Vidor with Damon's family that was visiting, my family and a few friends. We had tons of food, (If you know me then you know that it is impossible for me to have a party without a TON of food!) games, visiting, bonfire, smores and fireworks. It was so fun having everyone here and being able to chat and catch up. I don't think that we made it to midnight. Infact, I know we didn't because after cleaning up Damon and I went to bed and looked at the clock and said Happy New Year. Wooo... that was exciting. lol
-On January 30th Emma turned 1! Wahoo!! We had a blast throwing her a birthday party. I will upload pictures from that later. They are on a cd somewhere and I am not sure which one of the million cds that is. : ) Emma has been such an active joy in our lives. I remember Jay being active but not nearly as much as Emma. She has her schedule though and loves to stick to it. Another way she is totally different then Jay. Emma began walking at 9 1/2 months old. And when I say walking, I should say, running. Totally different then Jay and his 14 months old walking. Here are a few of Emma's favorite things... Goats, Horses, riding all Paw Paw's ATVs, running barefoot in the yard, sheep, cows, anything outdoors (as you can tell from all previous things), her Grandparents, Jay (the first word out of her mouth every morning), and finding new adventures to get into. Like I said, she is a very active 1 year old. When we took her in for her 1 year check up the Doctor knew that we had our hands full with her being that she ony weighs 17 pounds and is very strong. He asked if she ever stopped and of course the answer was NO! But we love our active, strong (mentally and physically) little, precious angel, Emma Annalie Wright! She truly brings joy to our family.
February 2010-
Not much... I think that month just blew by. I don't even remember one thing about it! Oops... Oh well!
Wait! I do remember at the end of the month we had an awesome crawfish boil! And this is when the Cajun in me comes out! I love, love crawfish! And all that goes with it! It has been so much fun to be back home with our friends here. My little cousin, Connie and her husband hosted it. Along with Damon and myself. We had lots of good eats and good company!

March 2010-March 12th- I turned 29. So I have decided to start counting backwards to that I never reach 30! : ) But I did get an amazing gift from Damon this year! I got Wicked tickets to see it in Dallas with some friends! A whole "Girls" trip! I am excited... it is my first! I am not one of those Mom's that likes to go on too many of those. I do enjoy Girl's Night Out though but it is hard for me to leave my children for a long time. I wish that I could though. My sister is always telling me that I need to do more Girl's trips but it just isn't me. Wish that it was but it isn't!
Spring Break!!! We rented a cabin at Crystal Beach with some friends from Amarillo! YAY!!! We always love it when we get to see the Moders and it is one of our favorite times of the year! We loved the cabin that we stayed in and loved playing on the beach, going to Moody Garden's in Galveston, going to Schlitterbaugn and lots more. Here are a few pics from Spring Break...
Damon trying to help Char play Mario Cart. Poor thing was getting beat by everyone, including Jay. In this pic she was beat by her daughter, Megan!
Jay and Natalie working on building their sandcastle. Hours of fun in the sand at the beach!
Jay and Natalie playing in the water together! Jay loves all the attention that he gets from this family! They are a family of girls so they just love their Bubby! Plus, he did live (basically) at their home for the first 18 months of his life. He cried at the end and said that he was sad because his sisters left him! Too cute!
Emma Annalie running on the beach. As you can tell is was pretty windy!
Moody Gardens
Left to Right--- Damon Wright, Rachel Modersitzki, Megan Modersitzki, Jay Wright, Charlotte Modersitzski, Natalie Modersitzki and Scott Modersitzki.

Look who we ran into on the ferry to Galveston.
Marcus, Bethany & Jillian Paterno
They were on their way to Moody Gardens and we were headed to Schlitterbaun

Aunt Char and Em enjoying a snack on the beach.
Damon & Emma at Moody Gardens
Natalie & Emma playing on the beach.

Megan, Rachel & Emma in a cage. Too bad we couldn't keep them in there longer! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment