FRIENDS!!!!!!
Yesterday, the kids and I were able to go over to Houston for the afternoon to play and visit with friends! It was so much fun! We all met at Amy Robison's home and let the kids have a blast and the Moms were able to visit! (Thank you Amy for hosting! It made it so much easier then driving to everyone's home! Not that I wouldn't have done it, but it was nice not to. lol) Jay loved seeing all of his old friends! We drove into Stonegate and Jay not knowing where we were going he yelled at the top of his lungs, "BECCA"S HOUSE!!!!" What a great memory! We moved from Houston 6 months ago and he hasn't been back since. We played and played with all the friends it was a blast. I really appreciate everyone coming and making an effort to visit with us! I know that it wasn't easy to take time out of your day! We got to visit with: Amy Robison (Becca, Adalyn, Keldan, Brittney and a boy Amy watches, Nathan), Stacia Simonsen (Samuel & Luke), Sarah Crawford (Millie), Ashley Buchanan (Kyler & Camden), Maribella Irving (Jade, JT, Keegan and Zander) and Lake Rhodes (Sarah & Spencer). We can't wait to visit again! Hopefully this time, another 6 months will go by. When we were visiting I noticed the cutest thing, Kyler (Ashley Buchanan's son) was following Jay all around and what came out of Jay's mouth, came out of Kyler's mouth. This is cute to me because Jay does this all the time with older boys. And it was fun to see someone following Jay around. I am also glad that nice things came out of his mouth. Because with that little boy, Jay that is, you NEVER know what is going to come out of his mouth! After an afternoon of playing we went to head to the airport. We loaded up in the car at Amy's and Jay began to cry, asking why we had to move away and that he wanted to live in Houston again. But we needed to stop by our old house and check things out. Well, then we drove up to the house the crying got WORSE! He was heart broken. So I couldn't put a cherry on the pitty party sunday. Since he was so upset we just left and went and got him dinner at Chickfa'lay. Good thing for me, he like the toy in it and his heart was better, as he told me. What a cute kid! He really misses his friends and he remembered all of them! I am grateful that we met some good friends while living in Houston that we can have fun going back and visiting! Thanks everyone! It was a great day!
I love this picture of Kyler! I told him to smile and this is the face I got! He started laughing right after I took the picture.
Sarah Rhodes and Emma playing in the house.
Emma being a bossy girl! While playing with Luke Simonsen and Millie Crawford.
Emma trying to play with Adalyn Robison.
Nathan, Becca Robison & Jay playing on the trampoline.
Millie Crawford and Camden Buchanan playing on the slide.
Emma & Camden Buchanan playing together.
Luke Simonsen and Spencer Rhodes playing with Moms, Stacia Simonson & Lake Rhodes looking on and visiting with all the other Moms.
Becca Robison playing outside.



No comments:
Post a Comment