There is a little town just North of where we live called Evadale. They just upgraded from 2 stop signs to 4 . (Really!) So like I was saying it is little. The other day we were driving by and they had a carnival get up in the school parking lot. Oh Jay went crazy! "Everybody wants to go to the fair! Everybody wants to go to the fair! And I am one of those people! I want to go to the fair! Everyone will be there!" So after we ran our errands and we were passing back by I called Damon and asked what he thought. He said that would be fun and so I stopped and picked up some tickets. Then after getting home I realized that it would be fun to have someone to ridewith. So we called Aunt Cherese and asked if her and Caden would like to come with us. Of course Caden was excited too! So that night we took the kids to the carnival. And we were right, they had a blast! We saw tons of people up there that we knew. And we ran into some friends, Donny & Natalie Long and their two children, Kendra and Jasper. Oh the joys of country life. Little town carnivals and the slow life. We have truly loved being back home and closer to family. Cousins to play with almost everyday! This carnival was great because it had so many things for their age group.
Jasper Long, Jay Wright, Kendra Long & Emma Wright
at the Evadale Catfish Festival
Excited and now...
When the roller coaster took off Jay & Caden flipped out and started screaming. So cute!
We joke around that these two are going to get married someday. Aren't they just the cutest? Well, if they do, I guess we could use this as part of the wedding invitation. Natalie & Donny also knew each other growing up like Damon & me. So there is a chance for Jay & Kendra. lol
(Watch out Jay, I am winning!!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment