I just love all that Spring brings here in Southeast Texas! All the beautiful wild flowers! We are currently living in my Grandparent's old home. And my Granny loved Spring and the flowers as well. When I was little I remember being in her yard with all the Azaleas and Bluebonnets. Granny use to plant Bluebonnets all along the road by her house. She would tell us that if we picked them that we would be breaking a law and would have to go to jail. So of course we did NOT pick them. Granny's yard was filled with Azalea bushes all over the place. We would always come over to her yard to take Easter/Spring pictures. I am glad to be home to continue the tradition with my kiddos. I was telling Jay all about Great Granny Portie and all the flowers she use to have. My Dad has kind of gotten clipper happy from time to time but there are still plenty around. They are so beautiful to look out your window at. So here are some pictures of Jay Grant (4 1/2 Years Old) and Emma Annalie (15 Months Old) in the Southeast Texas flowers!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those pictures are spectacular! LOVE the bluebonnets!
Post a Comment