Wow, I feel like we have spent so much time in Houston lately that we should just go ahead and move back there. haha... Just kidding, well kind of. Joking about moving back but not that we have spent a ton of time there. Damon had his 3rd Post Op appointment on the 22nd and Dr. Fakhri put a scope up to the site of the repair and everything looked GREAT!!! Everything is healing very nicely! Dr. Fakhri also gave Damon two DVDs that have several videos of clips from the surgery. Damon has loved looking at them over and over again. Me, I couldn't even make it through it once. I wanted to throw up! So, well, so! And there were parts where the camera was removed from inside there and it was still videoing and you could see a very out Damon. I have to admit that was the only thing that I liked. Damon has a co-worker that was able to sit there and watch it. I am glad that he found someone that enjoyed it. Thanks Melissa for putting up with it. :) Damon did ask Dr. Fakhri if he would ever be able to run again. And it won't be anytime soon, but possibly several months out. Damon was really excited to hear that because he was afraid that he might have to take up cycling. So if everything heals correctly then Damon will be good to go on running later on down the road. We are so blessed that Damon is a quick healer and extremely blessed for all of your prayers in his behalf. Thank you all so much!!! Now we won't have to return for another appointment for 4 weeks. Yay for a longer stretch this time!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment